Thursday, September 4, 2014

I wonder... I wonder....

I wonder....

Pregnancy, although there have been many struggles, has been such a precious time. Everyday I try to set aside "baby time" to spend some time with little bear. Usually afterward I go on with my day but I always find myself wondering what little bear is going to look like.

Will little bear have Anastacios joyful smile? My family crooked pinkies? Anastacios thick black hair? Little freckles like mama? Whose little toes will little bear have?

There are so many possibilities! How amazing that this little one was made so uniquely by God! I can't wait to see and hold little bear in my arms but until then I will continue to enjoy mama and baby time and continue to wonder.... :)


                             Mama Bear                                                                            Papi Bear



 








 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment